This high performance tournament spec hull has become one of the most copied hull designs in the industry. For 2017, you’ll notice new lines, elevations, and heavier carpet. The added structural integrity and cosmetic appeal make this amazing hull even better. Slight hull modifications to enhance the big water ride have also been added.
Anglers appreciate how well the boat handles and tracks in big water. Whether discussing the abundant storage, the rod lockers, floor space or the livewell, all anglers agree, the 209 TFX is a dominating force in the 20’ class.
Every detail about this boat was designed to help you win the next tournament. However, you don’t need to fish tournaments to appreciate the ultimate twenty foot high performance multi-species hull.
1. Large front casting platform with lighted port/starboard storage
2. Insulated cooler
3. Raised front livewell/baitwell
4. Dual tier lighted center rod storage (8' bottom / 8.5' top)
5. Removable cockpit storage doors, port and starboard
6. Additional port/starboard rod storage compartments
7. Rear port storage compartment