The iconic 2095 BTX has been brought back to life in a big way. The hull is built rock solid. We have integrated the fiberglass supports, and grillage for a construction like no other walleye rig. It tracks better than it did before through some subtle tweaks. This hull is available in two versions depending on steering preference and engine manufacturer. Choose between a standard tiller arm, or full steering helm with stainless steering wheel and turning knob.
A redesigned deck gives more room throughout, while maintaining a sizable front casting deck. At first glance, you’ll notice our custom cut floor inserts cover the entire top deck. Huge rod lockers flank both sides of the boat to accommodate rods over 11’.
Storage has not been sacrificed with the increased floor space. You’ll find deep dry storage boxes from front to back that utilize SS compression latches. Glass lids with a reinforced core offer maximum strength and durability.
Our integrated net, tool, and ruler storage keeps you organized at all times. The inset rails are offset for easy access to rod holders.
The redesign of the 2095 BTX has enhanced all aspects of precise boat control to keep you focused on fighting the fish, not the boat.
1. Recessed foot pedal tray can be converted to a front day box
2. Isolated front deck day use box
3. Dual front deck storage. Lighted, extra deep.
4. Port/starboard rod boxes, holding rods up to 11'
5. Front deck step/cooler
6. Front/rear in-floor battery storage for proper weight distribution
7. Port/starboard baitwells. Starboard well can be converted to full aeration or left isolated for AIS compliance.
8. Rear casting deck with lighted storage and a 23 gallon livewell
9. Integrated ruler, net, and tool storage along the starboard gunnel
10. Rear starboard running rod rack with strap