Roll away the rain jackets! Just because you prefer to fish out of a seventeen and a half foot tiller doesn’t mean that you have to get wet or focus on small water.
This hull has been allowing our tiller customers optimal boat control under any condition since it's inception.
The 1785BT is capable of slicing through rough water with an ultimate feel of responsiveness. Backtoll the tightest contours with confidence and precision while keeping everything you need at your fingertips.
Cap this Yar-Craft with a smart floor plan that both walleye and musky fanatics can appreciate. This classic tiller boat layout keeps your fishing workflow simple and efficient while utilizing the entire deck for a wide variety of conditions.
This is the 17’5” solution to help you focus on catching fish, and not fighting the boat!
1. Front deck storage compartments
2. Large front deck livewell
3. In-floor trolling motor battery storage
4. Port/starboard rod lockers, 8.5' max rod length
5. Lockable electronics console, integrated tackle storage
6. Rear port storage compartment
7. Rear starboard cooler
8. Starting battery, oil reservoir access