We improved our most popular big water multi-species hull from the inside out. New assemblies to harness energy transfer and wave-crushing power. New interior layout including a re-pitched rear deck and cockpit. Increased room, storage and comfort throughout.
The open water clock is always ticking for our customers in the north. Take advantage of every day in the award-winning 219 TFX.
Storage w/swing tongue: 24’7″
Max H.P. Range: 250-400
Fuel Capacity: 60gal
Remastered Trolling Motor Placement
Bow Panel Battery Tender
Trolling Motor Pedal Tray Insert
Powered Insets for 2 Engel Bait Coolers
Two (2) Insulated Coolers
2-Step Access to Raised Front Deck
High Performance 6X Steering Wheel
Interactive Digital Switch Panel
Front Console Kick Panels
Port Rod Locker (13’ Max Capacity)
Insert Ladder Reversible Port / Starboard
Twin Rear Cockpit Tool Holders
Rear Ergonomic Deck Angles
Vinyl Ester outer laminate 60% of Build
Tilt Hydraulic Steering
Side and Center Rod Box with Organizer
Pump in and Pump out livewells
Auto and Manual Aeration and Recirculation
42” by 16” Livewell System
One (1) AGM Cranking Battery
Digital Matched Gauges
Master Power at Dash and Crank Battery Breaker
Circuit Breaker Protected Rocker Switch System
Fiamm Signal Horn
Auto and Manual 1000 GPH Bilge Pumps – 2
Foam Filled Stringer System
48V Test Gauge
Two 12 Volt Outlet at dash
Interior & Courtesy Lights touch activated
Passenger Grab Handles
Tinned 6 Gauge Graph Harness with Bus Bars
Space Saver Rod Access
Yar-Craft Boot Decal
Rear Plano / Flambeau Storage
MarineTown Stainless Latches
Twin Air Ride Pedestals
Pop Up Cleats (4)
4” C Channel frame – US Steel – Tandem
Disc Brakes – Both Axles w/UFP 60 Actuator
Steel Fenders with Tuff Coat Finish
Side Loading Bolsters
Vault Hubs & Dot 5 Brake fluid
Pivot Tongue & Ratchet Tie Downs
15” Aluminum Wheels
LED Trailer Lights
Spare Wheel & Tire
219 TFX LAYOUT
- The ultimate big water ride & multi-species platform
- Spacious front/rear casting platforms
- Full-width cockpit
- Large storage solutions from front to back
1. Large front casting platform with recessed foot pedal tray. Tray lid standard. Convenient day box immediately behind the pedal tray.
2. Center rod box with access to trolling motor battery storage. 9′ max rod length with 4 rows of available storage. Custom top-locking battery cages standard.
3. Insulated cooler locations. Smaller cooler doubles as a front deck step.
4. Engle cooler storage (19qt.) with power and drain.
5. All-fiberglass console that can flush mount graphs to 12″. Room to gimbal mount twin graphs up to 12″. Integrated net/ruler holder with additional storage underneath.
6. Dedicated starting battery storage with integrated tool holders on either side.
7. Dual rear deck storage compartments. The entire rear deck and cockpit has been re-pitched for comfort and safety while fishing.
8. Large livewell with dual pickups, pump in/out and twin spray bars for additional aeration.